Thursday, April 21, 2016

Persistence Begins to Pay Off

Happy Friday to you!! Well I've been really keeping myself busy this past week. I have had some more training on my Website so that I can get my shopping cart up so that when you browse my site you will be able to see the price and checkout if you see something that takes your fancy.
I am proud to say I have now loaded some of my new line items to my shopping cart.
"Queens of the Sea" is what I named it and I am frantically working on loading more and more of my pieces to the site.  
I am about to start loading my other earlier Designs for your viewing and browsing pleasure.


I'm very excited about my new venture onto the World Wide Web and I hope you will enjoy seeing what is forthcoming.
Leave me your feedback in the comments section if you are so inclined..I'd really love to know your opinion.
Thanks to my supporters who have purchased from me over the years. I really appreciate your business and I hope you enjoy being able to purchase online from me now.
I dedicate my New Website to you all with my humble appreciation.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

http//www.madeforyoualone.com

Love and Light to each and every one of  you.

Lyn Joy




















1 comment:

  1. Terrific job on getting your cart set up and your blog post, Lyn :) I love your new line and wish you well!

    ReplyDelete