Sunday, November 22, 2015

In a Spin

Just popping in to check on a few changes I have been making to my blog layout. I've been trying to think of what would be most relevant to share at this point in proceedings. As you can imagine there are dozens of ideas and thoughts whirling around in my head. I am sure I'm not the only one feeling like this.
Fortunately I have been kept busy filling a lot of orders ready for Xmas. It's good to be busy but I keep harking back to what I need to be preparing for start of class.
Lots going on here with doctors appointments for hubby and an anxious wait this week to find out if chemo is effective. So that may explain the spin I am in.
All in all I am so anxious to begin the class and share with my "mates"
Best away and get some sleep even though I am abuzz
Wishing you love and light
Lyn R

No comments:

Post a Comment